Old Data / Deprecated Downloads
- Combined GWAS and Immunochip summary statistics 3
- Crohn's disease meta-analysis summary statistics 4
- Crohn's disease meta-analysis UCSC custom track 4
- Ulcerative colitis meta-analysis summary statistics 5
We extend an open invitation to any group that wishes to join our consortium. We suggest as a minimum that interested groups have high quality genomic DNA and phenotypic information from 500 patients with a confirmed diagnosis of IBD and 500 population-matched healthy controls. Of course, if you have already generated genome-wide data on these individuals that would be welcome. If you are interested in joining the consortium please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Liu, J.Z., van Sommeren, S., Huang, H., Ng, S.C., Alberts, R., Takahashi, A., Ripke, S., Lee, J.C., Jostins, L., Shah, T. and Abedian, S., 2015. Association analyses identify 38 susceptibility loci for inflammatory bowel disease and highlight shared genetic risk across populations. Nature genetics, 47(9), pp.979-986. Vancouver
- Goyette, P., Boucher, G., Mallon, D., Ellinghaus, E., Jostins, L., Huang, H., Ripke, S., Gusareva, E.S., Annese, V., Hauser, S.L. and Oksenberg, J.R., 2015. High-density mapping of the MHC identifies a shared role for HLA-DRB1 [ast] 01: 03 in inflammatory bowel diseases and heterozygous advantage in ulcerative colitis. Nature genetics, 47(2), pp.172-179. Vancouver
- Jostins, L., Ripke, S., Weersma, R.K., Duerr, R.H., McGovern, D.P., Hui, K.Y., Lee, J.C., Schumm, L.P., Sharma, Y., Anderson, C.A. and Essers, J., 2012. Host-microbe interactions have shaped the genetic architecture of inflammatory bowel disease. nature, 491(7422), p.119.
- Franke, A., McGovern, D.P., Barrett, J.C., Wang, K., Radford-Smith, G.L., Ahmad, T., Lees, C.W., Balschun, T., Lee, J., Roberts, R. and Anderson, C.A., 2010. Genome-wide meta-analysis increases to 71 the number of confirmed Crohn's disease susceptibility loci. Nature genetics, 42(12), pp.1118-1125. Vancouver
- Anderson, C.A., Boucher, G., Lees, C.W., Franke, A., D'Amato, M., Taylor, K.D., Lee, J.C., Goyette, P., Imielinski, M., Latiano, A. and Lagacé, C., 2011. Meta-analysis identifies 29 additional ulcerative colitis risk loci, increasing the number of confirmed associations to 47. Nature genetics, 43(3), pp.246-252. Vancouver